Sunday 5 May 2013

Things to do on a cold,rainy day.





THINGS TO DO ON A RAINY DAY!

Hey guys,Im back yay!!.Ok so I haven't posted anything in 6 days(omg :0).So today was my first day back at school :( and since it was pouring down with rain and was freezing cold.I decided why not write a blog post,so there...we....GO!


  

#1
Turn on the heater.
(what I do:Turn up the heater to the highest setting)
#2
Grab a hole lot of blankets
(What I do:Get a blanket and completely wrap myself in it)
#3
Make a hot drink!
(What I do:Make a big glass of hot chocolate and drop half of it on  the way to the couch)

#4
Read a book or if you're not a nerd like me a MOVIE!!
(What I do:End up sitting there for way too long forgetting that theres a thing called time!!)

#5
Something I can't live without Social media !
(What I do:Sit on my phone for hours on youtube,instagram and watt pad)



Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my little quick post.Weather sucks right now!Hopes it better wherever you live.Hope you guys had a wonderful day and an even better week.

until next time

Cocohussein<3
http://instagram.com/cocohussein

No comments:

Post a Comment