Monday 13 May 2013

Corkboard DIY

Hey guys,So today's post is about this cork board i made(kinda).So recently I really wanted like a notice board like thing for notes,quotes and picture that make me smile.With that being said I went out and got a few things:


Things I used.Oh and spray paint!!!
So first I started off with the push pins.I didn't like the colours that they came in soooo I got all of the white pins and stuck them in the top of a shoe box and attack them with purple spray paint.


Sorry the filter changed the colour of the pins they are purple.  
Next I made a duck tape bow.It took me 3 times to make it look nice.




Then I added all the things together.I put ribbon around the boarder,Added the bow on one of the corners.Put all my quote and pictures up and I finished,YAY!!!!
So guys I really hope you enjoyed this post.It was a little different to the ones I usually post and I was suppose to post it yesterday but other things got in the way sorry!!!

Until next time

cocohussein <3

http://instagram.com/cocohussein

No comments:

Post a Comment