Monday 29 April 2013


Today I thought I would do the get to know me tag.So there it goes.


 1. Are you named after anyone? Nope,well I don't think so.
2. When was the last time you cried? Ummmm,well I don't remember is that bad?
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I hope I would be!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Every single day,don't take me to seriously 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No way,my idea of fun is not jumping off a 100ft high bridge
7. What’s your favorite cereal? FRUIT LOOPS.I'm slightly obsessed 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?Um Im not quite sure?
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Definitely scary movies I love to be scared!
11. Favorite smells? Ummmmm,flowers,soap and freshly cut grass
12. Summer or winter?Summer I mean what is there not to love about hot weather,beaches and shorts(I may have a slight obsession with them)
13. Computer or television? Computer – I can watch TV on the computer, but not the other way around.
14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? I’m the furthest away I’ve been from home is probably the USA or England I'm not sure which one farther away from New Zealand. 
15. Do you have any special talents? Probably playing the flute and maybe baking?
16. Where were you born? New Zealand
17. What are your hobbies? Shopping,baking,hanging out with friends and writing in this here blog
18. Do you have any pets? Sadly no, But I really want a dog!
19. Favorite movie? I don't really have a favourite movie but I enjoyed the movie Drag Me To Hell recently 
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes… One younger sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? HAPPY!!! heheh :)

I think that’s the end!I hope you've enjoyed getting to know me a bit better.

Until next time

Cocohussein <3

(ps.hey I found the arrow thingy for my heart yay!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment