Sunday 28 April 2013

On Trend



Hi guys,So today I thought I would start a new blog post. It will be called on trend it will be about the latest trends in fashion. I will give my opinion on the trend and then say if I like it or not.



So todays trend is peter pan collars.So to start this off I will say that I do own a dress that has a peter pan collar,I also think they are rather cute.

Ok so here is a  picture of peter pan collar                                                                                                                  
(a very cute,vintage peter pan collar)

                                                              
(For all you who don't know the lovely zoe)
So this trend has come back from the 1950's.And it has become quite a hit with the female population.With stars like Taylor Swift,Sarah Hyland,Eva Longoria and many others.This trend has even been sported by so well known youtubers one of my favourites is Zoe Sugg (also known as zoella)


Peter pan collars have been put on a lot of things dresses,tops.Well maybe not a lot of thing.Well I think that peters collars are a lovely trend and I hope they stay in style for awhile heheh :D.


Until next time 


cocohussein  

(ps. couldn't find that arrow pointy thingy for my heart :( story of my life hehehe jk well this is a long ps byeeeeeee)

No comments:

Post a Comment